- API keys
- Get your MailerLite API Key
- Google API can be on a different email than your PSL account
- Invalid Google API Key error message
- Different email for PSL & Google account
- Get your Mailchimp API Key
- Get your Google API key
- Legend for the result
- 🎞 Quick intro on what PSL is & how to use it
- Understand your Web Agency dashboard
- Understand the email report
- Understand the tile card view
- How To
- 🎞 Discover the quick Historic Reports for your Page Speed tests
- 🎞 How to configure Active Campaign with your PageSpeed leads agency account
- 🎞 How to setup your SMTP for your web/seo/marketing agency
- 🎞 How to translate Page Speed Leads into your own language
- 🎞 How-to relaunch a Page Speed Test
- 🎞 How to implement the PSL Advanced iframe with Bloom & DIVI
- 🎞 How to apply your 50% Lifetime Coupon with PageSpeed Lead
- How to open a FREE account
- 🎞 How to open an Agency PSL account and set it up
- 🎞 How to use the advanced iframe functionalities
- How to add an introduction & conclusion to your email report
- How to Get Support from us
- How to setup your Agency branding
In this video, I am doing a quick demo of the historic reports for your page speed tests using PageSpeed Leads application. https://youtu.be/rHE7stc6Y58
As today, May 6th 2019, Active Campaign (AC) is available in your PageSpeed Agency account (if you don't have one yet, see our pricing here). You can now send your leads directly to AC and start engaging with your audience. You can see in this video how to set it up....
Today, we are releasing on new feature from our roadmap: Send reports on behalf of your agency! Check the quick video below to see how to it works and how you can send reports out with your own agency email address. I created this quick video: how to setup your agency...
Today, we are happy to release one of our items on our roadmap: Page Speed Leads in French! Check the quick video below to see how to switch from English to French easily. Please note that emails will be sent in the language you choose, you can't have both! Like us,...
Here is our 2019 Roadmap for PageSpeed Leads This is the first draft of what coming in 2019 for our SaaS application. We will update it as soon we get more requests or ideas. Feel free to submit your own request here: https://pagespeedleads.com/request-a-feature/ - We...
Hello, In this quick video, I am going to show you how to relaunch a page speed test after the initial test. Simple and useful! Enjoy! https://youtu.be/xZ9z1XnLFPw
In this How-To video, I will show you how to implement the advanced iframe using Bloom and DIVI. The result is on our PSL demo page here: https://pagespeedleads.com/demo/ and the Jean video I mentioned can be found...
Good news! Jean is working on the referral program. Yay! It will be available probably end of next week. You will receive an email, if you are not on our mailing list, I recommend you to subscribe right now on our website: https://pagespeedleads.com/. To resume the...
Ed Ellingham of gocloudnine.net did an excellent review of PageSpeed leads and how easy it is to set up and use. Check the video below: https://youtu.be/syMyQIQTzZk
Good afternoon Beta testers! Today, our developer, Jean, implemented new functionalities for the email report and the iFrame. You can now add an intro and conclusion text, you can edit the Call To Action button in the email and also, the CTA for the iframe. Check the...